IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nash, Joseph, 1809-1878, [The Great Industrial Exhibition of 1851, 1851]
[The Great Industrial Exhibition of 1851. Lithographed by Joseph Nash from his drawing in possession of Her Majesty ...
- London, Dickinson Brothers, 1851]
- Physical Description:
- 4 double col. plates. 67 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B T 3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title and imprint from legend beneath plate 1.
The plates later appeared in a reduced format in Dickinsons' comprehensive pictures of the Great Exhibition of 1851, London, 1854.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickinson Brothers -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.