A general description of Sir John Soane's Museum, with brief notices of some of the more interesting works of art therein.
- A new ed.
- London, Printed by Shaw and Sons [1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. ill. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 .G8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: A guide to the Great Exhibition. London, 1851.
Published 1860?--Cf. B.M. Catalogue.
Preface signed G. Bailey.
- Subject Terms:
- Shaw and Sons -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1860?.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Soane's Museum, A general description of Sir John Soane's Museum,, [1860?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.