Learning in sport! A newly invented game; to promote improvement and amuse a friendly party.
- London, William Darton [ca. 1822]
- Physical Description:
- 1 col. sheet. 48 x 40 cm. fold. to 16 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 L4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title from game.
In case, as issued.
Date of publication from: Whitehouse, F.R.B. Table games of Georgian and Victorian days. Royston, Herts., 1971.
In nine sections, mounted on canvas.
Imperfect? Booklet of instructions wanting?
- Subject Terms:
- Darton, William -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- ca. 1822.
Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.