Glimpses and gatherings, during a voyage and visit to London and the Great Exhibition, in the summer of 1851. By William A. Drew, Commissioner of the State of Maine...
- Augusta, Homan & Manley; 1852.
Boston, Abel Tompkins, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 404 p. front. (port.) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 D7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece engraved by H.W. Smith and printed by R. Andrews.
Text printed by Bazin and Chandler.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1852.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Holland, Lizzie W. -- Autograph.London (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Drew, William Allen, 1798-1879, Glimpses and gatherings, during a voyage and visit to London and the Great Exhibition,, 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.