The campaign in the Crimea: an historical sketch, by George Brackenbury ... Illustrated by forty plates, from drawings taken on the spot by William Simpson.
- London, Paul and Dominic Colnaghi and Co., and 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., [iii]-viii, 112 p. 40 col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDK214 B79Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published also under title: The seat of war in the East.
Added t.-p. included in collation as a plate.
Plates by R.K. Thomas, R.M. Bryson, E. Walker, W.L. Walton, F. Jones, and J. Needham.
"Printed by G. Barclay."
"This work is produced by Day & Son, lithographers."
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay, G. -- Printer.Colnaghi (Paul and Dominic) and Co. -- Publisher.Crimean War, 1853-1856.Day & Son -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.