The Royal Polytechnic Institution, for the advancement of the arts and practical science; especially in connexion with agriculture, mining machinery, manufactures, and other branches of industry, 309 Regent Street, and 5 Cavendish Square. Catalogue for 1844.
- New ed.
- London, Printed by Reynell and Weight, at the Royal Polytechnic Institution, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 109 p. front., ill. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT183.G7 L88Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cased with: Society for the Illustration and Encouragement of Practical Science, London. Gallery for the exhibition of objects blending instruction with amusement. London, 1836.
At head of title: Incorporated by Royal charter. 1838.
Descriptive text and illustrations on recto and verso of back wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions.Reynell and Weight -- Printer.Royal Polytechnic Institution -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1844.
Wood engravings -- 1844.
YCBA Collections Search
City of London Polytechnic, The Royal Polytechnic Institution,, 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.