A guide to the Great Exhibition : containing a description of every principal object of interest. With a plan, pointing out the easiest and most systematic way of examining the contents of the Crystal Palace.
- London : George Routledge and Co., 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., [iii]-vi, 220 p. fold. front. (plan) 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 G8View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by Cox (Brothers) and Wyman."
With this is bound: Sir John Soane's Museum and Library, London. A general description of Sir John Soane's Museum, a new ed. London [1860?]; Dulwich College, London. Dulwich Gallery. Catalogue of the collection of pictures bequeathed to Dulwich College, by Sir Francis Bourgeois. London [between 1850 and 1870]; and British Museum. Synopsis of the contents of the British Museum, 63d ed. London, 1856.
Plan lithographed by Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox Brothers and Wyman -- Printer.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Lithography -- Specimens -- 1851.Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor -- Printer.Normanton, Earls of -- Bookplate.Routledge (George) and Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.