Sala, George Augustus, 1828-1895, The great glass house opend;, 1851
- The great glass house opend; the exhibition wot is!! ... / by G. A. Sala.
- London : The Company of Painters & Glaziers [i. e. Ackermann] 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 24 leaves. : col. ill. : 14 x 555 cm. fold. to 14 x 25 cm. (in case 26 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 S234+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- The imprint is partly fictitious. Ackermann published related works by Sala at this time.
A continuous, illustrated strip, folded accordion style.
Illustrations by the author.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 594
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1851.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Anecdotes.Panoramas, Published -- Specimens.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.