Sala, George Augustus, 1828-1895, The house that Paxton built, 1851
The house that Paxton built. By G.A.S.
- London, Ironbrace, Woodenhead & Co. [i.e. Adolphus Ackermann] 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 23 leaves. ill. 13 x 237 cm. fold. to 13 x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 S23View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- The imprint is partly fictitious. Published by Adolphus Ackermann.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
A continuous, illustrated strip, folded accordion style.
Illustrations by the author.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 595
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, Adolphus -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1851.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Anecdotes.Panoramas -- England -- Specimens.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.