A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental; viz. books of plans and elevations for houses, temples, bridges, &c. ... Which, with the best ancient authors, are constantly on sale at I. and J. Taylor's architectural library...where may be had the works of the most celebrated French architects and engineers.
- London, I. and J. Taylor [between 1795 and 1798]
- Physical Description:
- 4p. 37 cm. (in case 42 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A Z 3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published between 1795 (the date of a book listed on p.4.) and 1798, the final year of I. and J. Taylor's partnership.--Cf. Maxted, p. 232.
British Art Center has 2 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.I. and J. Taylor (Firm) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
I. and J. Taylor (Firm), A catalogue of modern books on architecture,, [between 1795 and 1798]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.