Clarke, William Nelson, Queries propsed by Mr. Clarke,, between 1822 and 1825]
- Queries propsed by Mr. Clarke, to the nobility, gentlemen, and clergy, of Berkshire, with a view of completing, from their answers, an account of the antiquities and natural history of the several parishes in that county.
- [Middle Hill Excudebat A.B., typis Medio-montanis, between 1822 and 1825]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. 39 cm.
- Rare Books and Manuscripts+Z232 M5 case 3 no. 113Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- I̲n̲ Middle Hill Press. A collection of works printed at Middle Hill.
Printers imprint from foot of p. 2. A.B. stands for Adolphus Brightley, who worked for Sir Thomas Phillipps between 1822 and 1825.--Cf. Munby, A.N.L. Phillipps studies. Cambridge, 1951-1960.
- Subject Terms:
- B., A. -- Printer.Middle Hill Press -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.