IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
City of London Polytechnic, The Royal Polytechnic Institution,, 1843
The Royal Polytechnic Institution, for the advancement of the arts and practical science; especially in connexion with agriculture, mining machinery, manufactures, and other branches of industry, 309 Regent Street, and 5 Cavendish Square. Catalogue for 1843.
- New ed.
- London, Printed by Charles Reynell, at the Royal Polytechnic Institution, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 91 p. front., ill., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT183.G7 L88View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cased with: Society for the Illustration and Encouragement of Practical Science, London. Gallery for the exhibition of objects blending instruction with amusement. London, 1836.
At head of title: Incorporated by Royal charter. 1838.
Descriptive text and illustrations on recto and verso of back wrapper.
Frontispiece and 1 plate by Vaughan Palmer.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions.Reynell, Charles -- Printer.Royal Polytechnic Institution -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1843.
Wood engravings -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.