The treasury of ornamental art, illustrations of objects of art and vertù. Photographed from the originals and drawn on stone by F. Bedford. With descriptive notices by I.C. Robinson.
- Additional Title(s):
Treasvry of ornamental art.
- London, Day & Son 
- Physical Description:
-  p. 70 col. plates (incl. t.-p.) 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1530 R7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title within ornamental border in colors.
"The greater number of the objects ... illustrated are to be found .. at Marlborough house."-p. [3-4]
Published in 1858.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the bookplate of Mr. Charles Aldridge.
- Subject Terms:
- Aldridge, Charles -- Bookplate.Art objects.Day & Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Leighton, Son, and Hodge -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1858.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, J. C. (John Charles), Sir, 1824-1913, The treasury of ornamental art,, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.