Saint Anne, Soho (Parish), The inhabitants are respectfully informed, 
- The inhabitants are respectfully informed that a vestry will be holden ... to receive a report from the committee, appointed ... "To consider and examine a plan transmitted by Mr. Nash ... "
- [London] Nichols, printer 
- Physical Description:
- broadside. 13 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA9188 L7 G9 copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Pasted into the inside cover of copy 2 of Gwynn, John. London and Westminster improved.
At head of title: St. Anne, Westminster. November 22, 1825.
- Subject Terms:
- City planning -- England -- Early works to 1870.City planning -- England -- London.Nichols, -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.