Siddons, G. A, The cabinet maker's guide;, 1837
- The cabinet maker's guide; or, Rules and instructions in the art of varnishing, dying, staining, japanning, polishing, lackering, and beautifying wood, ivory, tortoiseshell, & metal. With observations on their management and application. Including an appendix, containing several valuable tables.
- 5th ed., considerably augmented by the addition of several new articles, receipts, &c.
- London, Sherwood, Gilbert, and Piper, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 223 p. front., 4 plates. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT49 S5 1837Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Frontispiece dated 1830.
- Subject Terms:
- Cabinetwork.Chemistry, Technical.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Recipes.Sherwood, Gilbert, and Piper -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.