Pictures and songs for children. by the author of "Rambling rhymes," &c.
- London, T. Nelson and Sons 
Edinburgh, T. Nelson and Sons 
- Physical Description:
- 12 leaves. col. front., col. plates. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ8.3 P5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published 1845.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
Letterpress and decorative borders printed in gold.
Plates by A. Slader, Adeney Jackson, S.M. Slader, and Nelson; after B. Foster.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's poetry.Nelson (T.) and Sons -- Publisher.Picture books.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1856.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.