Art's master-piece: or, A companion for the ingenious, of either sex. In two parts. I. The art of limning and painting in oil ... II. The art of making glass of crystal ...
- The 5th ed., with additions by C. K.
- London, Printed for G. Conyers, and J. & B. Sprint [171-?]
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. incl. front. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1473 A7 no.3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cased with: Art's masterpiece. London, 1697.
Advertisement: foot of p. 144.
- Subject Terms:
- Conyers, G. -- Publisher.Glass manufacture -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- Technique.Recipes -- Early works to 1800.Sprint (J. & B.) -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 171-?.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.