IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Art's masterpiece, [170-?]
Art's masterpiece: or, A companion for the ingenious of either sex. In two parts. I. The art of limning and painting in oil, &c. ... II. The art of making glass ofcrystal, of all sorts and colours, and to prepare the materials ...
- The 2d ed. By C. K.
- London, Printed for G. Conyers, and J. Sprint [170-?]
- Physical Description:
- 166,  p. incl. front. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1473 A7 no.2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cased with: Art's masterpiece. London, 1697.
Part I first published 1697.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashley, Wilford -- Autograph, 1905.Conyers, G. -- Publisher.Glass manufacture -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- Technique.Recipes -- Early works to 1800.Sprint, J. -- Publisher.Truman, Thomas -- Autograph.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 170-?.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.