Etchings, representing the best examples of Grecian and Roman ornament; drawn from the originals, and chiefly collected in Italy, before the late revolutions in that country. By Charles Heathcote Tatham ...
- London, Priestley and Weale, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 3, , 4-8 p. 102 plates. 50 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 51View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Incorporating his Etchings, representing the best examples of ancient ornamental architecture with his Etchings representing fragments of Grecian and Roman architectural ornaments.--Cf. Colvin, p. 808.
Plate 101 is wanting as usual; plate 74 is followed by a plate numbered 74*.
Plates published by the author and variously dated 1798-1800.
Plates printed on brown paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Decoration and ornament, Ancient.Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Etching -- Specimens -- 1826.Priestly and Weale -- Publisher.Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow. Architectural Section -- Stamp.Tatham, C. H. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Tatham, Charles Heathcote, 1772-1842, Etchings, representing the best examples of Grecian and Roman ornament;, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.