Siddons, G. A, The cabinet maker's guide;, 1825
- The cabinet maker's guide; or, Rules and instructions in the art of varnishing, dying, staining, japanning, polishing, lackering, and beautifying wood, ivory, tortoiseshell & metal. With observations on their management and application.
- A new ed., with considerable additions. Including an appendix, containing several valuable tables.
- London, Printed for Knight and Lacey; 1825.
Dublin, Westley and Tyrrell, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 95, p. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT49 S5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The author is identified in later editions.
Printed by T. C. Hansard.
Advertisements on back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Cabinetwork.Chemistry, Technical.Hansard, T. C. -- Printer.Kenney Collection -- Bookplate.Knight and Lacey -- Publisher.Recipes.Westley and Tyrrell -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.