The art of etching on copper, by Alfred Ashley.
- [London] John & Daniel A. Darling 
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., iii-v, 18 p. 13 plates (incl. front.) 23 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2120 A8+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added t.-p., etched.
Plates "printed by Jas. Yates"; text printed by Darling and Son.
"Notice" tipped in, p. 1.
Chromolithographed covers, in the style of Owen Jones.
- Subject Terms:
- Darling (John and Daniel A.) -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1849.Etching -- Technique.Yates, Jas. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.