Great Britain. Exchequer, [The great rolls of the pipe for the second, third, and fourth years of the reign of King Henry the Second, A. D. 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1844]
- [The great rolls of the pipe for the second, third, and fourth years of the reign of King Henry the Second, A. D. 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158. Now first printed from the originals in the custody of the Right Hon. the master of the rolls, under the care of the Rev. Joseph Hunter ...
- London, Printed by G. E. Eyre and A. Spottiswoode, 1844]
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. ., -186,  p. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232 M5 case 1 no. 27+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies of p. -16, both proof copies, and both dated 1833. Copy 1 is bound with copy 1 of its Magnum rotulum scaccarii. London, 1833. With copy 2, which continues to p. 48, is bound copy 2 of its Magnum rotulum scaccarii, London, 1833.
- Subject Terms:
- Eyre, G. E. -- Printer.Great Britain -- History -- Henry II, 1154-1189 -- Sources.Spottiswoode, A. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.