The laws of harmonious colouring, adapted to interior decorations with observations on the practice of house painting. By D. R. Hay.
- 6th ed.
- Edinburgh, William Blackwood & Sons, 1847.
London, William Blackwood & Sons, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 198 p. col. front., diagr. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1488 .H3 1847View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece by G. Aikman, after the author.
Printed by Ballantyne and Hughes.
Advertisements: 8 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballantyne and Hughes -- Printer.Blackwood (William) & Sons -- Publisher.Color.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Imprints -- 1847.Haddington, George Baillie, Earl of -- Pres. insc. from the author.Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866 -- Pres. insc. to George Baillie.House painting.Interior decoration.
- Wood engravings -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866, The laws of harmonious colouring,, 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.