IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Westall, William, 1781-1850, Views of country seats of the royal family, nobility, and gentry, of England,, 1830
Views of country seats of the royal family, nobility, and gentry, of England, in one hundred and forty-six coloured engravings, after original designs by W. Westall, J. Gendall, and other artists: with particulars, historical and descriptive ...
- London, R. Ackermann and Co., 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. col. fronts, col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA660 W4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by F. Shoberl, Jun.
Plates by J. Gendall, J. W. Stockdale, F. W. L. Stockdale, T. H. Shepherd, G. Shepherd, Hewetson, F. C. L. Stockdale, W. Westall, Crouch, and W. Delamotte, Junr.
Advertisements: 2 p. at end of v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann (R) and Co. -- Publisher.Country homes -- England -- Views.Shoberl, F., Jun. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.