Westall, William, 1781-1850, Views of country seats of the royal family, nobility, and gentry, of England,, 1830
- Views of country seats of the royal family, nobility, and gentry, of England, in one hundred and forty-six coloured engravings, after original designs by W. Westall, J. Gendall, and other artists: with particulars, historical and descriptive ...
- London, R. Ackermann and Co., 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. col. fronts, col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA660 W4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by F. Shoberl, Jun.
Plates by J. Gendall, J. W. Stockdale, F. W. L. Stockdale, T. H. Shepherd, G. Shepherd, Hewetson, F. C. L. Stockdale, W. Westall, Crouch, and W. Delamotte, Junr.
Advertisements: 2 p. at end of v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann (R) and Co. -- Publisher.Country homes -- England -- Views.Shoberl, F., Jun. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.