Broster, John, -1853, A walk round the walls and city of Chester, 1821
- A walk round the walls and city of Chester. By John Broster.
- 6th ed.
- Chester, Printed & sold by the author, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., ii, 118 p. ill. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 B7 1821Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette by James's Lithography.
Illustrations by H. Hole.
BAC: British Art Center copy is extra-illustrated. With this is bound: The history of the Cathedral Church at Chester. Chester, 1793; and Minshull, T. The Shrewsbury visitor's pocket companion. Shrewsbury, 1803.
- Subject Terms:
- Broster, John -- Publisher.Carlos, Edward John, 1798-1851 -- Bookplate.Chester (England) -- Description and travel.James -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1821.
Wood engravings -- 1821.
Lithographs -- 1821.
Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.