Travelling sketches in the north of Italy, the Tyrol, and on the Rhine / b with twenty-six beautifully finished engravings from drawings by Clarkson Stanfield ; by Leitch Ritchie.
- Additional Title(s):
Heath's picturesque annual, 1832
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 256 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG601 R57Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2000 1688: Autograph: Edith Larken, Burton Rectory. Binder's ticket: F. Westley, binder, Friar Street, near Doctors Commons. Possibly from the collection of F.J. Sharp.
"Printed by John Westley and Co."
Added engraved series t.p.: Heath's picturesque annual for 1832.
Plates by W. Miller, E. Goodall, J. B. Allen, J. Smith, T. Jeavons, R. Wallis, R. Brandard, W. Radclyffe, Jas. Carter, S. Fisher, J. T. Willmore, C. Heath, W. R. Smith, and H. Jorden.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1832.F. Westley -- Binding.H., J. B. -- Pres. insc. to Annie Hillier, 1881.Hillier, Annie -- Pres. insc. from J. B. H., 1881.Italy -- Description and travel.Larken, Edith -- Autograph.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.Rhine River Valley -- Description and travel.Sharp, F. J. -- Ownership.Tyrol (Austria) -- Description and travel.Westley (John) and Co. -- Printer.
- Binders' tickets (Binding) -- F. Westley.
YCBA Collections Search
Ritchie, Leitch, 1800?-1865, Travelling sketches in the north of Italy, the Tyrol, and on the Rhine , 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.