Phillips, G. F. (Giles Firman), 1780-1867, The art of drawing and painting simplified .., 1840
The art of drawing and painting simplified ... By G. F. Phillips ...
- London, A. H. Baily & Co., 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. [iii]-vi p., 1 leaf, 59 p. 18 pl. (part col.) col. table. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 P4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p., engraved, dated 1841.
"Printed by J. L. Cox and Sons."
Advertisement:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Baily (A. H.) & Co. -- Publisher.Cheltenham College -- Prize award to Fredk. G. Girardot, 1860.Cox (J. L.) and Sons -- Printer.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Engraving, colored -- Specimens -- 1840.Girardot, Frederick George, b. 1844 -- Prize award from Cheltenham College, 1860.Miniature painting -- Technique.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1840.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.