Jones, Owen, 1809-1874, Views on the Nile, 1843
- Views on the Nile: from Cairo to the second cataract: drawn on stone by George Moore, from sketches taken in 1832 and 1833 by Owen Jones and the late Jules Goury; with historical notices of the monuments by Samuel Birch ...
- London, Graves and Warmsley, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 35 l. xxx (i. e. 31) col. pl. 56 x 46 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B D 7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p., illus.
There is a plate 13A.
"Vizetelly Brothers & Co. printers and engravers."
In the British Art Center copy the plates and the added t.-p. are loose and mounted.
- Subject Terms:
- Graves and Warmsley -- Publisher.Nile River.Vizetelly Brothers & Co. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.