Visitations of Berkshire, 1565, 1623, 1664. Cura dni. Thomæ Phillipps, Bart. autographa.
- [Middle Hill] Typis Medio-montanis, ca. 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. ., 42 [i. e. 40] p. 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232 M5 case 3 no.108+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 2020 Folio 7: Removed from 1976 Folio 80 Box 5, Folder 18.
I̲n̲ Middle Hill Press. A collection of works printed at Middle Hill.
Numbers 37-38 omitted in paging.
Compiled from the visitations made by William Harvey; Henry Chitting, and John Philipott, for William Camden; and Elias Ashmole, for Sir Edward Bysshe.--Cf. Rylands, W. H., ed. The four visitations of Bershire. London, 1907-1908.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Genealogy.Heraldry -- England -- Berkshire.Middle Hill Press -- Publisher.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Berkshire.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.