Principles of the science of colour concisely stated to aid and promote their useful application in the decorative arts. By William Benson ...
- London, Chapman & Hall, 1868 [i. e. 1876]
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 48 p. ill. (part col.) 11 plates (part col.; incl diagrs.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC495 .B4 1876+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Advertisement to the issue of 1876": p. vii-viii.
"Vinton & Son, printers."
One plate by J. W. Lowry.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradford Church Institute -- Prize award to Joseph Marshall, 1881.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Color.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1876.Marshall, Joseph -- Prize award from the Bradford Church Institute, 1881.Vinton & Son -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Benson, William, Principles of the science of colour, 1868 [i. e. 1876]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.