The laws of harmonious colouring, adapted to interior decorations, &c. to which is now added, An attempt to define æsthetical taste. By D. R. Hay ...
- 5th ed.
- London, W. S. Orr and Co.; 1844.
Edinburgh, Fraser and Co., 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. ill. (diagrs.) plates (part col.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1488 H3 1844Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Edinburgh Printing Company."
Several plates engraved by George Aikman, after the author.
Advertisements: 8 p. at end, published by William Blackwood and Sons.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Blackwood (William) and Sons -- Publisher.Color.Edinburgh Printing Company -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1844.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1844.Fraser and Co. -- Publisher.House painting.Interior decoration.Orr (W. S.) and Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866, The laws of harmonious colouring,, 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.