Harding, James Duffield, 1798-1863, The park and the forest,, 1841
The park and the forest, by J. D. Harding.
- [London] T. Maclean, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 25 mounted col. plates. 55 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A Q 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrated t.-p., colored and mounted.
"Printed by C. Hullmandel."
Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 124
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
- Subject Terms:
- Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Maclean, T. -- Publisher.Trees.
- Lithotints -- 1841.
Lithographs -- 1841.