Nicholson, Samuel, d. 1825, Plâs Newydd, and Vale Crucis Abbey,, 1824
- Plâs Newydd, and Vale Crucis Abbey, correctly drawn from nature, and engraved, by S. & G. Nicholson.
- Liverpool, The authors; 1824.
London, R. Ackermann, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 11 p. ill., 6 plates. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA738 P5 N5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plâs Newydd was the home of Lady Eleanor Butler and Miss Ponsonby, the Ladies of Llangollen.
Advertisement on p.  of cover.
"G. Nicholson, printer, Stourport."
Mounted title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Butler, Eleanor, Lady, 1738 or 9-1829.Gregson, Eliza -- Pres. insc. to Ellen Gregson, 1824.Gregson, Ellen, d. 1857 -- Pres.Nicholson, (S. & G.) -- Publisher.Nicholson, G. -- Printer.Plas Newydd.Ponsonby, Sarah, 1754 or 5-1831.Vale Crucis Abbey (Wales)
- Wood engravings -- 1824.
Engravings -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.