Fénelon, François de Salignac de La Mothe-, 1651-1715, Little tales, [185-?]
Little tales by Fénelon.
- Additional Title(s):
- Guben, F. Fechner; [185-?]
London, A. & Joseph Myers & Co. [185-?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. col. fronts. (v. 1-3) 4 col. plates. 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPQ1795 F33 1850zAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- An abridged translation of the author's Fables.
In decorated case, as issued.
Cottage of content, or, Toys, games, and amusements of nineteenth century England, 7
Selected exhibitions: “The Cottage of Content : or, Toys, Games, and Amusements of Nineteenth Century England" (Yale Center for British Art, November 2 - December 31, 1977).
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 179
- Subject Terms:
- C hron. 185-?.Fables -- Juvenile literature.Myers (A. & Joseph) & Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 185-?.
- v.1. Story of Flora. The ape. The two mice.--v. 2. Alibée. The young princes. The bee and the fly.--v. 3. A journey to fairyland. The story of an old queen and a young peasant.--v. 4. The island of delight. The cat and the rabbits. The meeting of the animals to choose a king.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.