Clayton, B, Great exhibition of doings in London for 1851, 
- Great exhibition of doings in London for 1851. B. Clayton inv., del et sculpsit.
- London, Ackermann & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 19 leaves. col. ill. 15 x 467 cm. fold. to 15 x 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 C6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A continuous strip, folded accordion style.
Published in 1851, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
"Dean & Son, printers."
A number of the principal illustrations were later published with slightly altered captions under the title: Frolick & fun or What was seen and done in London in 1851.
Abbey, Life in England, 589 (Abbey copy).
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Dean & Son -- Printer.Etching, colored -- Specimens -- 1851.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Anecdotes.London (England) -- Anecdotes.Panoramas, Published -- Specimens.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.