Introduction to a view of the works for the tunnel under the Thames from Rotherhithe to Wapping, 1835
Introduction to a view of the works for the tunnel under the Thames from Rotherhithe to Wapping.
- [London] Harvey and Darton, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p., 17-24 numb. leaves. 8 plates (1 fold.; incl. plans) fold map. 10 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA820 L3 I5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- All of the plates appeared earlier in Sketches of the works for the tunnel under the Thames.
"Printed by the Philanthropic Society."
Some plates printed by Engelmann & Co.
One plate has an overslip.
Plates by Silvester & Co., or T. Blood; some after Robert Cruikshank, or M. Dixie.
- Subject Terms:
- Engelmann & Co. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Harvey and Darton -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1835.Philanthropic Society -- Printer.Thames Tunnel (London, England)Tunnels -- England -- London.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.