Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, A book of nonsense, [between 1868 and 1871]
A book of nonsense. By Edward Lear. From the tenth London edition. With many new pictures and verses ...
- New York, James Miller [between 1868 and 1871]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 110 numb. leaves. col. ill. 16 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 N6 L4 1868Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published between 1868, when the publisher moved to 647 Broadway, and 1871, when this copy was autographed by J. P. Ravenel.--Cf. W. B. O. Field, Edward Lear on my shelves, 1933, p. 140.
Illustrations by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Nonsense verses, English.Ravenel, J. P. -- Autograph, 1871.
- Chromolithographs -- 1868-1871.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.