A book of nonsense. By Edward Lear.
- 14th ed. With many new pictures and verses ...
- London, Routledge, Warne, and Routledge 
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 111 numb. leaves,  leaf. ill. 14 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 N6 L4 1863Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Dedication dated 1863.
Illustrations by the author.
Printed by Dalziel Brothers.
- Subject Terms:
- Dalziel Brothers -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1863.Nonsense verses, English.Routledge, Warne, and Routledge -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.