Clayton, B, Frolick & fun or What was seen and done in London in 1851 .., [ca. 1852]
- Frolick & fun or What was seen and done in London in 1851 ...
- London Dean & Son, printers [ca. 1852]
- Physical Description:
- 18 leaves. ill. 14 x 254 cm. fold. to 14 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
At head of title: Frolic and fun, or all that was done by those that would run to the Great Exhibition of "fifty one." Vivent les souvenirs de l'exposition.
The illustrations first appeared with slightly different captions in an 1851 work entitled: Great exhibition of doings in London for 1851. "B. Clayton inv., del et sculpsit." is printed at the foot of the cover title of the earlier publication.
A continuous strip, folded accordion style.
- Subject Terms:
- Dean & Son -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- ca. 1852.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)London (England) -- Anecdotes.Panoramas, Published -- Specimens.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.