A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental; viz. books of plans and elevations for houses, temples, bridges, &c. ... Which, with the best ancient authors, are constantly on sale at I. and J. Taylor's architectural library ... where may be had the works of the most celebrated French architects and engineers.
- London, I. and J. Taylor [between 1793 and 1798]
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. 37 cm. (in case 42 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A Z 5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published between 1793 (the publication date of John Soane's Sketches for cottages, villas, &c.) and 1798 when the partnership of I. and J. Taylor was dissolved.--Cf. Maxted, p. 232.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.I. and J. Taylor (Firm) -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
I. and J. Taylor (Firm), A catalogue of modern books on architecture,, [between 1793 and 1798]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.