Taylor, J. (Josiah), A catalogue of modern books on architecture,, [between 1812 and 1816]
- A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental; viz. books of plans and elevations for cottages, farm-houses, mansions, &c. ... Which, with the best ancient authors, are constantly on sale at J. Taylor's architectural library ... Where may be had the works of the most celebrated French architects and engineers.
- London, J. Taylor [between 1812 and 1816]
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. 37 cm. (in case 48 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A Z12Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published between 1812 (the publication date of G. Tod's Plans, elevations, and sections of hot-houses) and 1816 when vol. 4 of James Stuart's Antiquities of Athens appeared.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.