The Thames Tunnel. An exposition of facts and circumstances relating to the tunnel under the Thames; its object, its progress, and its completion; as the same was most respectfully submitted to the King by Mr. Brunel, when he was honored with an audience by His Majesty for that purpose, at St. James's Palace, on the 24th May, 1833.
- [London, Printed by A. J. Valpy, 1833]
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. front., fold. plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA820 L3 T4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cased with: [Thames Tunnel Company] The Thames Tunnel. Incorporated by Act 5 Geo. IV. London, 1825.
Title from wrappers.
Frontispiece by Robert Cruikshank, after M. Dixie; plate lithographed by C. Ingrey.
- Subject Terms:
- Ingrey, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1833.Thames Tunnel (London, England)Tunnels -- England -- London.Valpy, A.J. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1833.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.