IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Doyle, Richard, 1824-1883, An overland journey to the Great Exhibition, 
An overland journey to the Great Exhibition showing a few extra articles & visitors. By Richard Doyle.
- London, Chapman and Hall 
- Physical Description:
- 14 col. plates. 13 x 275 cm. fold. to 13 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 .D6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published in 1851, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
A continuous strip, folded accordion style.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 590
BAC: Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Caricatures and cartoons.Panoramas, Published -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.