Doyle, Richard, 1824-1883, An overland journey to the Great Exhibition, 
- An overland journey to the Great Exhibition showing a few extra articles & visitors. By Richard Doyle.
- London, Chapman and Hall 
- Physical Description:
- 14 col. plates. 13 x 275 cm. fold. to 13 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 .D6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Published in 1851, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
A continuous strip, folded accordion style.
Abbey, J. R. Life 590
BAC: Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Caricatures and cartoons.Panoramas, Published -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.