[Twelve beautiful specimens of the ecclesiastical architecture of the Middle Ages, selected from the cathedrals of England. With letterpress descriptions. The original drawings by Charles Wild ...
- London, B. B. King, 1828]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. ., 12 mounted color plates. 55 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N62Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from L. C.
Imperfect: 2 p. . wanting.
Abbey, Life in England, 82 (Abbey copy).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England.King, B. B. -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1828.
- Henry VII.'s chapel, Westminster.--St. George's chapel, Windsor.--King's college chapel, Cambridge.--Choir of the cathedral church of Oxford.--Choir of the cathedral church of York.--West front of the cathedral church of York.--Cathedral church of Norwich.--Transept of Ely cathedral.--Choir of the cathedral church of Gloucester.--West front of the cathedral church of Peterborough.--Cathedral church of Salisbury.--West front of the catheral church of Wells.