Proposals for publishing by subscription, in twenty monthly numbers, forming two volumes, The history of the University of Oxford ... The first number to be published on the 1st of May, 1813 ... Subscriptions are received by R. Ackermann ...
- London, R. Ackermann [1813?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. 35 cm. (in case 43 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A L2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "L. Harrison & J. C. Leigh, printers."
With this are bound the author's To the subscribers to The history of the University and City of Oxford. London  and his Proposals for publishing by subscription ... The history of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster. London .
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Combe, William, 1742-1823. History of the University of Oxford.Harrison, L. -- Printer.Leigh, J. C. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, Proposals for publishing by subscription,, [1813?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.