Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834, Proposals for publishing by subscription,, 
- Proposals for publishing by subscription, in monthly numbers, forming one volume, The history of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster, with the Charter-House, and the free schools of Harrow ... Subscriptions are received by R. Ackermann ...
- London R. Ackermann 
- Physical Description:
-  p. 34 cm. (in case 43 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A L 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The history of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster was issued in 12 monthly parts, 1816-17.
Bound with (as issued) the author's To the subscribers to The history of the University and City of Oxford. London  The present work is printed on the verso of that work.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Ackermann, Rudolph, 1764-1834. History of the colleges of Winchester, Eton, and Westminster.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.