More lyric odes to the Royal academicians / by Peter Pindar, esquire ; a distant relation of the poet of Thebes, and laureat to the academy.
- Additional Title(s):
Lyric odes, for the year 1783.
- The fifth edition.
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley ..., MDCCLXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 35,  p. ; 29 cm. (4to)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3765 W7 M6 1789Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIR Im W830 +C787 1: 28 cm. No. 3 of 19 works bound together with binder's title: An epistle to the reviewers.
With half-title: Lyric odes, for the year 1783.
No. 3 (based on half-title) of 19 works in publisher's list on p.  at end, with title "A list of Peter Pindar's Works."
Signatures: [A]² B-I².
English short title catalogue, T41415
- Subject Terms:
- Kearsley, G. -- Publisher.Painters -- Great Britain.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain)
- Publishers' advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
Pindar, Peter, 1738-1819, More lyric odes to the Royal academicians , MDCCLXXXIX 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.