Pugin, Augustus, 1762-1832, Paris and its environs,, [1829-1831]
- Paris and its environs, displayed in a series of picturesque views, from original drawings taken expressly for this work ... The drawings under the direction of A. Pugin, esq. The engravings executed under the superintendence of Mr. C. Heath. The literary department conducted by L. T. Ventouillac.
- London, Robert Jennings; [1829-1831]
Paris, Treuttel & Wurtz [1829-1831]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. plates. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC707 P98+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p.'s, engr., dated 1829 and 1831.
French and English.
T.-p. to v. 2 has imprint: Jennings and Chaplin.
- Subject Terms:
- Cathcart, Alan -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1829-1831.Fore-edge painting -- Specimens.Jennings and Chaplin -- Publisher.Jennings, Robert -- Publisher.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.