Paris and its environs, displayed in a series of picturesque views, from original drawings taken expressly for this work ... The drawings under the direction of A. Pugin, esq. The engravings executed under the superintendence of Mr. C. Heath. The literary department conducted by L. T. Ventouillac.
- London, Robert Jennings; [1829-1831]
Paris, Treuttel & Wurtz [1829-1831]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. plates. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC707 P98+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added t.-p.'s, engr., dated 1829 and 1831.
French and English.
T.-p. to v. 2 has imprint: Jennings and Chaplin.
- Subject Terms:
- Cathcart, Alan -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1829-1831.Fore-edge painting -- Specimens.Jennings and Chaplin -- Publisher.Jennings, Robert -- Publisher.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.