The Shrewsbury visitor's pocket companion; or, Salopian guide and directory: containing the history and description of the town, from its foundation, by the Britons, to the present time: an alphabetical list of the inhabitants ... Embellished by copper-plates. By T. Minshull ...
- The 4th ed.
- Shrewsbury, Printed for the author, by J. Hodges, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 92 p. front., plates, maps (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 B7 1821View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound with: Broster, John. A walk round the walls and city of Chester. Chester, 1821.
Frontispiece by F. Eginton; after D. Parkes. Maps by Bowley.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1803.Hodges, J. -- Printer.Minshull, T. -- Publisher.Shrewsbury (England) -- Description and travel.Shrewsbury (England) -- Directories.
- Aquatints -- 1803.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.