Warton, Thomas, 1728-1790, A description of the city, college, and cathedral of Winchester, [etc., etc., 1750]
- A description of the city, college, and cathedral of Winchester. Exhibiting a complete and comprehensive detail of their antiquities and present state. The whole illustrated with several curious and authentic particulars, collected from a manuscript of Anthony Wood ... ; the college and cathedral registers, and other original authorities, never before published ...
- London, Printed for R. Baldwin; [etc., etc., 1750]
Winchester, Sold by T. Burdon; [etc., etc., 1750]
Salisbury, B. Collins [etc., etc., 1750]
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W67 W3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Written by Thomas Warton and published in 1750.--Cf. New Cambridge Bibliography of English Literature.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, W. -- Publisher.Burdon, T. -- Publisher.Collins, B. -- Publisher.Winchester (England) -- Description and travel.Winchester Cathedral.Winchester College.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.